Hello Twin Cities NACE member,
The Twin Cities NACE Chapter is thrilled to offer two (2) education scholarships to this year's NACE Experience Conference. The annual Experience conference is an amazing time to learn, connect, and become even more involved in NACE. We know how important continuing education is for all of us, and we are excited to offer scholarships to two members this year!
There is an application process to be considered for the scholarship. Judging is done by another NACE chapter completely anonymous.
1. Must be a member of the Twin Cities NACE Chapter to apply for a scholarship. All active members are eligible to participate.
2. Points may only be accrued during active membership status.
3. The time period for the 2019 conference calculations will run from April 1st, 2018 –March 31st, 2019.
4. All applications must be submitted to the President by April 19, 2019 by 5PM. Please e-mail or mail application to Lindsay Frank.
5. The amount allocated to the total membership will be determined by the amount budgeted in the beginning of the year by the board. The amount may be revised based on the financial situation of the chapter at the April meeting and the number of applicants.
6. Distribution of 100% of the scholarship money will be based on full registration.
7. The amount to each applicant will be announced via email. Each applicant’s scholarship amount is based on the individual points of each application and a percentage of the total points of all applicants.
8. It is the responsibility of the each member to make their own reservations for transportation and hotels.
9. Twin Cities NACE Chapter will make the reservation for the conference and take care of the charges in advance.
10. Deadline for scholarship application: April 19, 2019.
11. Scholarships will be awarded at the May NACE meeting on May 1, 2019.
Scholarships can be turned in via email, mail, or in person to: Lindsay Frank, Twin Cities NACE Chapter President
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Attn: Group Sales – Lindsay Frank
2400 Mystic Lake BLVD.
Prior Lake, MN 55372
If you have any questions, please respond to this email. We are hoping to have a great representation at this year's conference. The attached PDF has all information + application forms. Information below on this year's experience conference in Cincinnati, OH:
#1 Reason to Attend
Our conference sessions are led by industry thought leaders showcasing current trends and innovative business strategies. #NACEEXP19 Learning Tracks:
- Catering and Beverage Trends
- Event Design and Production
- Sales and Marketing
- Business and Technology
- Personal Development
Thrive at #NACEEXP19 with opportunities to explore creative business strategies and fresh ideas brought to you by industry leaders, trendsetters and innovators.
NACE Experience is a must-attend event for catering and event professionals. Whether you’re an on-premise or off-premise caterer, event designer, or creative event partner, you’ll get the knowledge you need to elevate your skills. You don’t want to miss out!